- Ensuring full compliance with all requirements of the EMS (Environmental Management System) and all other relevant licences
- Liaise with site maintenance team in relation to equipment repairs and routine preventative maintenance.
- SOP, Risk assessment documentation updating
- Liaising with the client regarding process changes/implementations through formal meetings and telephone/email.
- Role ranges from process control and monitoring to co-ordination of mechanical and electrical maintenance and repair.
- Data analysis and generation of technical reports on a regular basis
- Issuing/Approving work permits for works to be carried out.
- Problem solving and intuition regarding changes to process based on site conditions
- At least three years’ experience in a process industry (ideally with a background in engineering and/or wastewater treatment).
- Experience of waste management- specifically wastewater and recyclable/non-recyclable waste management.
- Experience in environmental management systems.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time, meet strict deadlines and work to high standard.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel and Word essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full clean driving licence.
- Third level degree in environmental science/engineering, chemistry or related subject.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org