A global packaging company is keen to hire a Process Engineer to join their team in Sligo.
The Process Engineer will assist the Production Team with setting up equipment according to the production schedule. The Process Engineer will conduct process studies related to process capability and improvement.
Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Assists the production team by setting up equipment to manufacture quality product at targeted production rates.
- Assists production team by training new setup persons.
- Can alter processes and perform troubleshooting in efforts to assist the Operations Team with target delivery
- Conducts designed experiments as outlined by Design Engineer or operations manager and makes necessary adjustments throughout the study.
- Collects data for process studies and assists with measurements for these studies as needed.
- Documents actions by completing documentation related to projects and tasks.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the area of machines set-up.
- Technical school certificate or Bachelor’s Degree in related engineering programs preferred
- Solid understanding of plant and safety rules.
- Ability to spend substantial time on the production floor (when needed).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn