Video for this job
As a Process Engineer, you will provide leadership and support to operations teams to ensure appropriate standards are met. The role will involve the development and implementation of improvement initiatives in all manufacturing and development operations.
- Liaise with external and internal customers, suppliers and agencies to define and improve manufacturing and development operations.
- Optimisation of manufacturing and development operations.
- Identification & implementation of opportunities for improvements.
- Assist in the implementation of capital projects.
- Act as process lead for inspection development.
- Lead technical problem resolution & RCA for all manufacturing operations, in conjunction with cross-functional teams.
- Implementation and monitoring of performance metrics.
- Lead cycle time reduction initiatives in conjunction with manufacturing teams.
- Implementation of best practice.
- Process development programme design / plant trials, execution and implementation.
- Constantly seeking to challenge operational standards and driving continuous improvement
- Degree in Chemical, Industrial or equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in an engineering role.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience of sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing environment desirable
- Technical knowledge of relevant manufacturing technology.
- Detailed knowledge of cGMP.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes.