- Lead key site equipment related process improvements projects and initiatives
- Lead key site equipment related process investigations & root cause analysis requiring detailed data analysis, experimentation or requiring the use of the development facility equipment
- Act as the site Subject Matter Expert with respect to a number of key processing technologies onsite & and with respect to new processing technologies being introduced to the site
- Be proficient in data analysis and six sigma methodologies in the delivery of innovative process and robustness improvements
- Support Site Technology activities in the Plant Development facility and Site Technology Analytical Laboratory. Lead/support site projects requiring bench scale or pilot scale assessment.
- Work collaboratively with Site Technology Process Scientists & Analytical Scientists, and with Engineering and Manufacturing Operations colleagues to troubleshoot and optimise commercial processes
- Work closely with Global Manufacturing Science and Technology and R&D, on the introduction of new process technologies to the organisation.
- Support the Site Technology Team in meeting departmental and site KPIs & work collaboratively with Quality, EHS, Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Finance to ensure site deliverables and commitments are met.
- Degree in a Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Min 3 years’ experience within a regulated manufacturing environment i.e. Pharmaceutical/Medical device/Food (exceptions may be made for candidates with suitable academic qualifications).
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule and meeting the predefined quality requirements.
- Experience in the Oral Solid Dosage forms is desired with experience in any of the following areas is an advantage: tablet compression, encapsulation, wet granulation, tablet coating, PAT
- Ability to manage both projects and own routine activities. Ensure that priorities are effectively established and controlled. Provide the necessary guidance and leadership on technical projects where required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to identifying and improving the management processes for the effective control of the activities.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email email@example.com