- Reference: CJ47120
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
This role will focus on process yield and productivity improvements through sustainable engineering solutions.
The Candidate will be working with and supporting other team members on the entire process to improve yield, productivity and ensure production targets are met
Working on step change deep dive projects as well as practical problem solving continuous improvement projects with a focus on metrics, live dashboards and final product yield
The role is a technical role requiring problem solving through data analysis using scientific methods focusing on process capability
Duties and Tasks
- Ensure Safety is number one priority in all work carried out
- Lead Process improvement projects
- Practical problem solving and root case analysis
- Material, Quality & Process parameter monitoring and Control
- Follow through on actions logs, project milestones and presentations.
- Looking for new innovative technologies
- Build a deep understanding of process variables
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly reporting of product and process metrics
- Work with management systems, Process change management, ISO, FMEA, risk assessment, standard work documents
- Share and report on process improvements
- Appropriate engineering or science qualification. Ideally Mechanical, Manufacturing or Material Engineering degree, NFQ Level 8 or higher.
- Green belt in Six Sigma and lean systems is an advantage
- Some experience in processes
- Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems
- Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints, and risks, follow through on actions is required
- IT literacy including Excel, SQL databases, Minitab.
- Excellent communication, people and team working skills
- A team player with a can do, pro-active attitude and a passion for improvement