Our Client, a medical device company in Sligo, providing products to the EU and US markets, is looking for a Process Engineer to join their expanding site. This role is a permanent, full-time role, operating Monday to Friday.
What You'll Receive
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Health Insurance.
- Continued Professional Development Support.
- Educational Assistance.
- Annual Leave Service Increment.
- Subsidised Sport & Social Club.
- Bi-annual Company Events.
- Employee Wellbeing Programme of Events.
Responsibilities | Detailed Job Description Available on Request
As a Process Engineer, your duties will include:
- Support manufacturing in critical failures such as line-down situations.
- Process and Product evaluation and validation.
- Lead investigation of process problems.
- Taking corrective action where deviation occurs.
- Leading Lean and Kaizen process improvement initiatives.
As a Process Engineer, you are required to have:
- A qualification in Science or Engineering.
- A minimum of three years experience.
- Technical report writing.
- An understanding of Lean Principles.
If this role interests you, please contact Emma Cawley today.