Senior Process Engineer
Senior Process Engineer reporting to the NPI & Development Manager. The position will focus on all aspects of process improvement including process capability, yield, lead-time and productivity to deliver sustainable innovative engineering solutions.
DUTIES AND TASKS
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Lead process improvements as a member of the production development and engineering team.
- Build deep dive understanding of process variables and implement root cause analysis to deliver robust solutions.
- Project manage all elements of process improvement in terms of process capability and product attributes.
- Proactively seek out new production technology to deliver step change advance in process capability.
- Develop customized products for the marketplace through the sample process (SAM) based on new process capability.
- Proactively share updates and ensure all deliverables / dependencies are highlighted.
- Build & execute strategic plans, ensuring quality requirements are adhered to.
Educational Details requried
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production/Automation Engineering or equivalent with 5 years plus experience.
- An openness to new technologies and ability to follow-up on these independently.
- A motivated individual with strong can do attitude.
- Ability to lead, communicate and appropriately influence project team members.
- Ability to relate and work effectively with staff at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal across all management levels.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Group of Companies, is a world leading synthetic diamond and super-materials producer.