- Reference: CJ46689
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Responsible for all engineering aspects of process introductions including new processes and commercial campaigns
- Lead plant process introduction and engineering support for assigned projects
- Day to day support of production campaigns including trouble-shooting and resolution of process/equipment technical issues and engaging fully in the science of projects promoting innovation and creativity, while always delivering value to the customer.
- Provide process development engineering support for projects
- Development and implementation of plant modifications and capital projects to enable new process introductions
- Delivery of the safe and effective introduction of new/existing chemistry, and completion of associated risk assessments
- Acquire a detailed understanding of the technical aspects of the process and the equipment and facilities
- Actively look for new technologies to improve processes in line with business requirements
- Lead/support troubleshooting activities
- Ensure all engineering changes made have safety and quality considerations as core attributes.
- Provide training to the Operations team personnel as necessary.
- Actively network with other pilot plants in the organization, sharing best practice
- Impact of role on business objectives
- Honours degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Primary Pharmaceutical process introduction and manufacturing support (Commercial or R&D)
- Experience in Day to day chemical plant production support
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry or equivalent
- Process development and technology transfer
- New Process Introduction
- Experience in the implementation of Capital Projects
- Proven experience in the application of chemical engineering skills to production activities
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!