An exciting opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join a market-leading industrial electronics recycling company based in Cork City on a permanent contract. This role will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and benefits package as well as development and progression opportunities.
- Provide hands-on Engineering support to Operations, maintaining production uptime.
- Develop production metrics & corresponding KPI reporting.
- Lead the improvements of existing process plus new process implementation across multiple business divisions & sites.
- Identifying opportunities for process/system enhancements and drive Continuous Improvement projects.
- Work with Test Engineering on automation development & client test solutions deployment.
- Drive the production rollout of test solution, aligning the physical & System processes.
- Use project management methodologies to Scope, Plan & deliver projects to schedule & budget.
- Manage the team’s performance, conduct performance reviews, training & development plans. Assist with recruitment when required.
- Ensure compliance to all production procedures/work instructions & Engineering Change Notifications.
- Write well-structured work instructions and training material, ensuring all related documentations are maintained and kept up to date.
- Interacts effectively with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent required.
- 5+ years Senior Engineer experience.
- Previous People Management experience required.
- Lean, CI or PM qualification preferable.
- Proficiency with IT systems, ERP, CRM, QMS etc desirable.
- Proven working experience in Project Management.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien