As a Process Control Associate you will be responsible for processing and delivering weekly and monthly databases. The Associate will work collaboratively with the Operations, Product, IT, and Commercial teams to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced production environment. A process improvement mindset and intellectual curiosity are a must as well as excellent IT skills.
Permanent position with 1 day per week based in the office in Athlone.
- Processing data for a specific industry (Toys, Sports, Food, Beauty) spanning multiple countries.
- Consistently follow established procedures and protocol to ensure accuracy of work.
- Consistently act with intellectual curiosity – questioning the standard quo; identify process
- improvements to increase accuracy, reduce cycle time, and/or increase our throughput.
- To mobilise your technical skills and knowledge to facilitate improvements and be of maximum benefit to the wider team.
- Strong IT Skills- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2+ years of experience with market research and/or data processing is desirable
- Data analysis and/or project management experience would be desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in tools, such as SAS, SQL, Oracle, etc.
- 2+ years of experience using a variety of data processing and analytic tools
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding goals in a fast-paced production environment.
- Experience working with other departments to define the requirements, scope, and goals of projects
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan