Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo, is looking to hire a Process Chemist.
- Provide technical support across a range of new products.
- Develop new and innovative processes to deliver cost reductions.
- Apply project management tools to support NPI projects.
- Execute the manufacture of commercial APIs within our high-potent gram scale GMP facility.
- Work closely with R&D to support technical transfer projects.
- Adheres to and supports all EHS standards, procedures and policies.
- Fluent in practical and theoretical aspects of synthetic organic chemistry.
- Firm understanding of process scale-up concepts.
- Experience in new product introductions to pharmaceutical facilities is desirable.
- Experience in a range of analytical techniques, in particular chromatography and physical characterization.
- Irrespective of years of experience, a proven track record in taking ownership of technical problems and developing safe & elegant solutions is a fundamental requirement.
- Minimum hons degree in organic chemistry (preferably a PhD).
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com