- Reference: CJ46896
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Process Capability Engineer
The role is a highly technical role requiring problem solving through data analysis using scientific methods focusing on process capability
Duties and Tasks
- Ensure Safety is number one priority in all work carried out
- Implement, support, audit and monitor quality systems for both Product and process (SPC, R&R, CTQ, …)
- Review and maintain control plans and FMEA
- Material & Process parameter monitoring and Control
- Monitor quality metrics, actions logs, and project presentations.
- ISO standards and maintain specifications
- Practical problem solving projects
- Deep dive 6 Sigma projects
- Daily , Weekly & Monthly reporting of product and process metrics
- Champion Process change management,
- Stake holder for New Product Introductions
- Appropriate engineering or science qualification. Ideally Mechanical, Manufacturing or Material Engineering degree, NFQ Level 8 or higher.
- Black or green belt in Six Sigma and lean systems is an advantage
- Experience in processes Quality systems & tools.
- Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems
- Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints, and risks, follow through on actions is required
- IT literacy including Excel, SQL databases, Minitab.
- Excellent communication, people and team working skills
- A team player with a can do, pro-active attitude and a passion for improvement
- Deirdre Sheehan
- Senior Technical Recruitment Consultant
- (061) 512271
- Connect with DeirdreLinkedINEmail
The attractiveness of the Midwest as a region to set up a world class manufacturing operation and source top talent across a range of roles was further endorsed this week with the announcement from Edwards Lifesciences to set up a European manufacturing site in Shannon with the creation of 60 jobs initially and further ramping […]read whole article
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more