Financial Accountant Team Leader.
This is an excellent contract opportunity to take the next step, develop your skills in a highly reputable company.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the review of payments, notices and signing off any completed files.
- You be will be responsible for ensuring all investor queries are responded to and all data statics are accurate.
- You will be responsible for financial reporting, review and preparation of financial statements for the Private Equity Funds.
- Financial reporting and fund accounting duties.
- You will liaise with, clients, and other auditors.
- Your role will also involve fund accounting.
- You will be managing a PE team.
- You will provide excellent client satisfaction and aim to continuously improve the departmental performance.
- BA or relevant accounting qualification.
- Expertise in GAPP and IFRS.
- Excellent knowledge in Irish regulations related to Fund Accounting.
- Knowledge of Private Equity Fund Administration.
- Previous experience leading a team.
- Excellent energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this role, contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270