Our client, a global financial services group has a requirement for an experienced Manager – Private Equity Accounting to join their management team.
Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training and career progression opportunities and very importantly Work Life Balance for all employees.
The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for overseeing and growing a team of Senior Fund Accountants and Fund accountants involved in the area of Private Equity Accounting. The individual will take responsibility for co-ordination and allocation of the teams workload and ensure compliance with internal and external controls.
- Oversee the production and review of management, interim, annual and audited accounts together with related accounting activities for your team’s clients
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with the Fund’s documentation and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure Accounting tasks are planned and executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that all accountants are compliant with the accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures laid down by the Company
- Correct revenue recording for your team
- Successfully manage the set up process of the accounting functions for new funds
- Build effective client relationships
- Proactive in the training, coaching and development of staff
- Regular supervision, monitoring and appraisal of individual staff
- Participate in the management of the Company by attending regular fund business and management meetings and put forward suggestions for improvement and/or change
- Ensure effective communication with colleagues and corresponding departments
- 3+ years of P.E fund accounting experience.
- Previous Management/Supervisory experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien.