- Reference: CJ46938
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork
- Category: Bio-Pharmaceutical
The Senior Technical Specialist will be required to collaborate, coach and facilitate running of activities (e.g. Technology Transfer protocols, Process Investigations, process input to design of equipment and single use technology (SUT) in the Vaccine IPT value stream for all Technology Transfer of processes to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of milestones for Vaccine IPT.
This requires the delivery of technical & engineering excellence to deliver all components of a stable process, supported by a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
We require a candidate with:
• Masters in a Science or Engineering discipline (preferably Biotechnology).
• Expert knowledge of Regulations and applicable standards for Quality, Safety, Regulatory
• Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles
• Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical technical / manufacturing operations, with experience of successfully delivering a significant process / technical project.
• Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional is desirable.
• > 5 years’ experience in a technical/engineering role in a manufacturing environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloisa Ruiz on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!