Technical Sourcing Specialist with 8 years plus experience required for a Maternity leave contract with a Galway based leading Medical Device Company.
This technical sourcing specialist role focuses on supporting new product development by acting as the key point of contact between R&D and Suppliers in the development of medical devices.
Essentially you will be ensuring that there is a robust supply base enabling our Client to deliver quality products at competitive prices.
- You will work closely with R&D engineers to find suppliers for components and assemblies
- You will be responsible for leading, developing and executing sourcing strategies
- This Technical Sourcing Specialist will support the DFM and other earlier supplier initiatives
- Facilitate and participate in R&D and supplier technical and business meetings.
- Liaise with Category managers, Site sourcing, R&D and Quality to ensure alignment with team objectives.
This is a fast-paced role and is not a typical Buyer Planner role. It will heavily involve negotiation, complex sourcing but will also include some tactical work too.
For a confidential conversation and more information, please contact Celia.Moloney@collinsmcnicholas.ie or call 091 706719