PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT TEAM LEAD – LIMERICK OFFICE
We are looking to add key talent to our Team in Limerick – is now your time to make your mark? Are you looking for a company who lives by their values, brings fun into every day, appreciates your efforts and allows all employees to stand out from the crowd?
Collins McNicholas is one of Ireland’s leading recruitment organisations providing recruitment solutions to clients for 28 years.
Awarded a ‘Deloitte Best Managed Company’ status for the 4th consecutive year and awarded the ‘Great Places to Work’ status again for the 5th year running in 2019, we are proud of our achievements and owe this success to our hard-working teams nationwide.
Reporting to Associate Director, based in Limerick, the Principal Consultant Team Lead will support a team of Recruitment Consultants in delivering a best-in-class recruitment service within the Mid-West region. This role will be responsible for supervising the team’s performance individually and collectively, reviewing of specific KPIs, developing innovative sourcing strategies, delivering quality candidates and providing recruitment solutions to local client base.
- Supervise a team of Recruitment Consultants who are tasked to source and place quality candidates for a range of roles within the Mid-West region.
- Manage workload to ensure open jobs are evenly distributed between Consultants
- Identify resources required and assigning individual responsibilities depending on client requirements.
- Lead the team at a practical level by always following company processes & procedures, and delivering a quality service consistently for clients and candidates.
- Achieve/exceed own individual sales target – source, select / screen and recruit Contract and Permanent professionals utilising our database, social media channels, web-based advertising, industry networks and head-hunting techniques.
- Run effective weekly meetings ensuring all staff are clear on responsibilities and expectations and report to Associate Director weekly and monthly on Sales/KPIs.
- Develop and deliver management metrics and reports as required by clients.
- Provide regular and accurate sales/invoicing forecasts to the Associate Director ahead of monthly management calls.
- Ensure the integrity of database in terms of being current and complete adhering to Arithon Compliance Policy.
- Conduct regular one to one reviews with each team member – list objectives for the following quarter and send copy of same to the Associate Director.
- Maintain awareness of creative sourcing strategies and work closely with the team to develop a best approach for the client.
- Maintain strong stakeholder and hiring manager relationships – ensure regular client calls and on-site visits by the team to fully understand the client’s recruitment needs and stay ahead of same.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant third level qualification.
- A competitive, solutions-oriented can-do attitude with a genuine interest in people, their careers and in business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to develop new business and build long term relationships with our diverse client base.
- Expert in sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring techniques, being able to translate this effectively into team training
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and reporting standards
- A commitment towards delivering an exceptional service to clients, candidates and all stakeholders.