Principal Research and Development Engineer
My client, a large medical device company based here in Galway are looking for a Principal Research and Development Engineer to join their growing team. Contact me to hear more details.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- We are looking for a qualified person with a minimum of Degree level 8 in Engineering or related discipline with a minimum 7 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience – additional relevant qualifications may be advantageous.
- We are looking for a dynamic team player and leader that can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- We are looking for an individual with extensive medical device product development experience and a strong proven track record in innovation and technical leadership.
- This role is primarily technical in nature, thus we seek someone who is passionate about Engineering concepts and principles – someone who gets a thrill from how and why things work.
- We are looking for a proven influencer and someone who exhibit skills in driving large scale technical initiatives.
- You are a seasoned professional in engineering development with extensive engineering knowledge and skills in some or all of the following: component and system design, materials (polymers and metals), sterilization of medical devices, test method development, design for six sigma principles, CAD (Solidworks preferred), pre-clinical evaluations, physician interactions, knowledge of anatomical use conditions (anatomy, physiology etc.), system requirements development, design control, application of ISO standards for medical devices
- We are looking for strong communication and presentation skills and fluency in English, both in writing and speaking.
Excellent Salary and Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.