- Reference: GY46651x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry.
Designs, specifies and commissions new and renovated biopharmaceutical process equipment. Provides engineering support and problem solving for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
• Designs and specifies cGMP process equipment, piping, and controls.
• Manages small-to-mid sized projects related to process equipment and manufacturing.
• Assists in the design review, site acceptance and installation of equipment.
• Prepares piping and instrumentation diagrams and other related drawings.
• Develops Process Flow Diagrams for manufacturing processes.
• Supports QA Validation department by preparation of design documents and assists in protocol execution.
• Assists in investigations of process equipment, utility systems, and control system anomalies, as well as safety incidents.
• Implements corrective/preventative actions for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
• Prepares engineering evaluations and test plans for and executes change control documentation.
• May supervise mechanical, electrical, and automation contractors.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
• Maintains company reputation by enforcing compliance with all relevant laws, policies and regulations.
Skills, Expereince and Qualifcations required:
• Requires BS/BEng in Chemical, Process or Mechanical engineering with 8+ years related experience.
• Direct experience with biopharmaceutical process equipment is preferred. May substitute relevant experience for education.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org