Our client a major multinational here in Galway are looking to add a Principal Product Stewardship Specialist on an initial 12 Month contract.
As the Principal Product Stewardship Specialist you will be responsible for implementing the Divisional Product Stewardship strategy across business to ensure compliance with Product Stewardship regulations, internal policies, and procedures.
- Ensures product compliance to applicable legislation and EPR due diligence programs.
- Provides technical expertise and supports to comply with Product Stewardship requirements through implementation of Key programs and strategies.
- Develops and maintains the Product Stewardship planning process including the annual evaluation of state of compliance to Corporate Product Stewardship policy.
- Lead and drive process improvements for the data collection from suppliers and Third-Party Manufacturers e.g. Product Compositions and Compliance declarations.
- Regularly communicates a high-level summary on status of the areas of responsibility to management.
- Monitors emerging regulations or new requirements impacting products or chemicals used by the Business.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a STEM discipline with a focus on one or more of the following areas: safety management quality, environmental science, , regulatory affairs or materials engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Product Stewardship or a related field such as R&D, operations, technical support, quality or regulatory within the Pharma or Medical Device industries.
- Working knowledge of relevant regulations including REACH and/or other global REACH like Regulations, , RoHS, Conflict Minerals and Extended Producer Responsibility requirements.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Project/Program Management is desired.
- Ability to work both independently and across highly diverse teams is required.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle McInerney
091 706 717