- Reference: CJ47108
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Responsible for supporting the profitable and sustainable growth of the company through the development on new and innovative technologies / solutions. Specific responsibilities include being the technical lead for new product development projects and leading a cross functional/ cross site teams inclusive of developing project plans, contingency plans, resource models and financial models.
- Identifies business initiatives: Works with business leaders to identify and prioritize strategic initiatives that support profitable and sustainable growth
- Leads technical team: Functions as the technical lead for projects and supports the development of project plans. Manages technical team and influences broader project team progress to ensure achievement of all milestones and deliverables; Provides updates to senior management and all stakeholders of progress through frequent communications of findings at regular intervals via reports and meetings
- Owns and participates in design reviews for electronic schematic design, SW/FW architecture and PCB/PCBA development
Quality System Requirements
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the company Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience, 3+ years leading a team
- Experienced in working through Product Development Life Cycle from concept inception through development, launch and sustaining
- Knowledge of international standards and regulations in the electronics industry (ISO / CE / FCC)
- Experience in DFM (design for manufacturing)
- Experience in DFT (design for test)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!