We are excited to recruit a Principal level Business Systems Analyst for one of Irelands leading Medical Device manufacturers here in Galway.
The Principal Business Systems Analyst provides multiple levels of support required to develop and maintain Operation & Information systems acting as a liaison between the customer and the corporate IT team. In our new role, you will assist in analysing and developing processes that support the current workflow, provide data capture and reporting, and add additional features and functionality to the system.
Joining an experienced and driven team, as the Principal Business Systems Analyst you will manage complex projects across cross-functional teams with the opportunity to make a significant impact influencing change and innovation.
Key Activities of the Role:
- Work with users to identify, diagnose and solve system issues. Trend requirements, drive activities to meet improvement goals.
- Provide co-workers with tools to deliver user support, system skill improvements, training and curriculum development.
- Manage Corporate driven change projects at a local level and a global level.
- Mentor and develop co-workers in the skills needed to identify system development opportunities and drive development opportunities into implemented solutions.
- Develop and deliver feasibility reports to support customer needs.
- Defines and re-engineers’ business systems or information system processes using appropriate methods and tools. Partnering with process owners to understand requirements. Coach and mentor management teams on lean projects, track projects to continuous process improvement roadmaps. Lead and mentor functional owners and staff in lean business process activities.
- Manage large projects with ten or more members and possible sub-teams. Demonstrate good project management skills. Interact with peers, managers and Sr. management to develop consensus supporting scope, budget and timelines.
- Use support tools like PDM, E-Learning, ClearQuest, MS Office, Visio, Project, etc.
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 8 qualification in a related discipline.
- A minimum of 7 -8 years experience in a similar position.
- Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills.
- Proven track record in stakeholder engagement and management.
- Project Management experience.
- Proven adaptability, comfortable with change and demonstrated ability to react and respond to a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with a strong, proactive work ethic.
For a confidential discussion on the role please contact Christopher O Toole