My client, a large Medical Device company in Galway are hiring a Principal Business Process Improvement Leader. The Principal Business Process Improvement Leader will be responsible for leading, deploying, and implementing Lean and Continuous Improvement. Contact me today for a confidential discussion and detailed Job Spec.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years continuous improvement experience OR
• Master’s Degree and 5+ years continuous improvement experience
• Green Belt Certification (or external equivalent)
• Project Leadership & managerial experience
Nice to Have:
• Experience coaching and mentoring
• Black Belt/Master Black Belt Certification (or external equivalent)
• Lean Enterprise or Toyota Production System experience
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Training Experience
• Medical Manufacturing Experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work cross functionally and cross business
• Proven ability to reach consensus across groups with different objectives
Excellent Salary & Benefits.
For more information on the role and a confidential discussion please contact Chris O'Toole.