Are you interested in joining a leading biotechnology company in the Munster area? Are you energetic, enthusiastic and excited by a start-up environment? If you are looking to progress your career with a top leader in the industry then I have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Analytical Development Scientist.
You will be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team and will play a central part in applying cutting edge analytical technology to provide directional data for in-process samples in a rapid and reliable manner.
- Applying an excellent knowledge of latest industry trends, you will be responsible for developing/optimizing in-process analytical methods to provide quick and reliable directional data to support complex investigations and laboratory studies within the process sciences department.
- Implementation of automated and high-throughput analytical methods to assess product quality attributes of mAbs will be a priority for the position. Previous experience in such technologies is highly desirable.
- Create/Review/Approve new test methods and assays.
- Ensure robust and timely sample management procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Establish and maintain an excellent working knowledge of industry trends and developments in the analytics space.
- Liaise with other analytical groups internally to ensure best practice is followed.
- Lead technical troubleshooting and laboratory investigations.
- Develop and deliver training programs for PS analysts. As a principal analytical development scientist, you will be central in growing and developing the new in-process analytics group.
- Position requires very strong technical skills in combination with excellent communication capability. You will be expected to clearly and effectively liaise with senior department management on a regular basis.
- Requires Ph.D in Analytics, Chemistry, Biology or related field, with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Requires MSc in Analytics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field, with 9+ years of relevant experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org