Excellent opportunity to join a thriving Medical Device company in Athlone. As a Pricing Specialist, you will work with a dynamic team to support the Sales and Customer Service functions for UK, Ireland, and Indirect Markets through effective management of the price maintenance process.
Full-time, permanent position with Hybrid working.
As a Pricing Specialist, you will : ( full description available on request)
- Manage pricing maintenance on SAP and Vistex for the UK, Ireland, and Indirect markets.
- Manage all aspects of the price set-up process for those markets including list price maintenance, price corridors pricing catalogues, discounts, tender and contract pricing, individual and group price agreements, etc.
- Proactively collaborate with Sales, Customer Service and Strategic Accounts teams as required, to ensure pricing is accurately maintained at all times. Provide support for any price-related questions that may arise.
- Conduct regular pricing reviews and work with Commercial sales teams to ensure that pricing is kept up-to-date.
- Ensure that all prices are maintained and implemented in line with the EMEA SOP and Data Standard procedures
The ideal Pricing Specialist has:
- Strong Excel skills, adept with data manipulation and statistics
- Experience working with SAP and Vistex (desirable)
- Methodical and structured approach, with excellent attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a fast-changing multinational environment
- Pension and Healthcare
- Competitively benchmarked salary with annual review
- 24 days holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Clear progression plans
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Pricing Specialist role, please contact Michelle Miley at 090 6450667 or email@example.com