Exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager to join a fast-growing, progressive, technology and client-focused accountancy firm, with several practices in the UK and Ireland. This role is a permanent and full-time position. It will be based in Longford with a hybrid work model offering remote days.
As Practice Manager you will:
- Organise the office workload and ensure all deadlines are met
- Maintaining an excellent working relationship with clients
- Develop the client base; networking and meeting prospects
- Process statutory and management accounts
- Participate in and manage the accounting operations and financial reporting
- Implement and monitor accounting processes and controls and document policies and procedures
The ideal Practice Manager will be:
- Highly conscientious and self-motivated
- ACCA/ACA qualified accountant
- 3-5 years in a management role in a practice environment
- Has in-depth knowledge and experience in accounting for SME's.
- Strong IT skills relating to various accounting systems: Xero, IRIS, Sage and Quickbooks
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Accountancy Practice Manager role contact Michelle Miley
+353 90 6450667