A full time permanent position for a Qualified Accountant in Practice is available, it will ideally suit a recently qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with 3 years + Practice experience. This position will involve everything from accounts production, tax planning, dealing with ad-hoc client queries to meeting with clients to discuss their tax liabilities.
- You will need to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deliver a top-quality customer service.
- If you are seeking a challenging role with a genuine long-term ambition for career progression, this role is ideal for you.
- You will need to be energetic and a good problem-solver with excellent time management skills.
- Planning and completion of audit assignments
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and management reports
- Supervision and mentoring of junior staff
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Accounts preparation for audit exempt companies
- Third level Degree in Business or Accounting
- CPA/ACCA/ACA Accounting Qualification.
- The suitable candidate will need to have experience in a practice environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player