Our client, a growing accountancy and business consultancy firm in the midlands, is looking for a practice accountant to join their team. This role is a permanent and full-time position. It will be based in Roscommon with a hybrid work model.
Responsibilities will include: (Full description available on request)
- Preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and companies.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients.
- Handling of compliance taxes across all taxes including income tax, corporation tax, RCT, VAT and payroll taxes.
- Liaising directly with clients.
- Review working papers of Financial statements and prepare a list of review points for completion by junior staff members.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Fully qualified accountant or relevant Third level qualification
- 3-5 years working in a practice environment
- Strong IT skills, Relate, Xero, QuickBooks, Surf Accounts Production and excellent excel.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Accountant role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667