Our client is looking to hire a Powder Coating Operator to join their busy production(Fabrication) team. Ideally, they are looking for candidates who ideally have some multi-machine, CNC, powder coating, or FLT experience desirable but not essential. It is a day/evening 2 shift cycle and a permanent role. Based in Dublin 10.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multinational organization currently in the start-up phase on a new growing site.
- Prepare and powder paint a variety of surfaces including, Steel, Aluminum, and other shop-coated metal, uncoated metal, finished hardware, accessories, and other surfaces as specified.
- Apply protective powder coatings to items such as equipment and miscellaneous metalwork.
- Conduct pre-shift start checks and set up various machinery/equipment
- Provide specialised/technical information to support Production
- Conduct daily maintenance of machinery/equipment
- Use of MHE (Mechanical Handling Equipment) to carry out duties when required
- Use of the SAP system for product bundling, confirmation, and label printing
- Actively contribute and participate in product and manufacturing improvements
- Support with the administration and general shift running as directed by the Supervisor
- Minimum of 6 months’ powder coating work experience in a factory/manufacturing process environment
- Experience in working shifts
- Experience of driving FLTs/Side Loader vehicles desirable- training provided.
- The ability to read CAD drawings is desirable.
- A proactive approach to meeting production requirements
- Basic IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to Health & Safety in the workplace
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Nicola Egan