My client is a well known innovative global Market Research company located in Athlone. They are currently seeking Portuguese Speaking Administrators to ensure the quality, timeliness and integrity of the company’s products.
The Portuguese Speaking Administrator will be responsible for –
- Adding, matching and deleting retailer records within the company’s proprietary database.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of raw files, according to production schedules.
- Improving data quality/attribute coding for assigned categories.
- Identifying Retailer or processing problems in the data.
- Managing multiple categories/retailer assignments.
- Other assigned tasks.
The ideal candidate will have –
- Work experience in a team environment. Retailer knowledge/data processing experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Third level qualification (to a maximum of undergraduate level).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Improvement mindset displayed on projects.
- MS office experience / knowledge
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!