An exciting opportunity has opened up with our client in the Financial Services industry. We are on the lookout for an experienced Portfolio Manager to join their expanding team and work within the residential mortgages team. The role is full-time and is a fixed-term contract of 23 months.
About the role
The purpose of the Portfolio Manager is to manage a portfolio of debtors and to develop and implement debt management strategies to maximize recoveries for commercial real estate under the company's management. The Portfolio Manager will also be responsible for managing and conducting due diligence, client management, and in conjunction with colleagues on the Real Estate team ensuring minimal delays in getting assets onto the market through effective and efficient relationship management and implementation of process controls to minimise risk.
- Portfolio Management / Debt restructuring – maximise financial return through development and implementation of effective debt management strategies
- Financial Management – Maximise the financial return for our capital partners through effective debtor management
- Strategy Development
- Relationship Management – manage and direct relevant third parties ensuring that best possible financial return is achieved
- Portfolio Due Diligence and Analysis
- Analysis and Reporting – Produce accurate and reliable Management Information for Senior Management/EXCO on the portfolio
- Leadership & Team Development - successfully lead the team towards achieving the goals of the Commercial Real Estate department
- Relevant Business degree or equivalent qualification
- APA in Housing Loans (essential)
- Proven management experience in lending, portfolio management or debt restructuring role
- Client Relationship Management
- Knowledge of Insolvency Legislation and Practice
- Experience of working on cases involving insolvency/ liquidation/ receivership/ examinership
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.