Portfolio BI Lead
- Lead project portfolio analytics capability within the Innovation Management function enabling all business units and geographic regions to make better informed decisions on project portfolio prioritization and optimization
- Use analytical tools and techniques to understand, predict, & improve performance across the Make Pillar project portfolio.
- Gather & analyse data to solve complex problems & evaluate scenarios, making predictions on future outcomes.
- Balance a hands-on approach with the ability to work through others to deliver rapid, high quality analysis on a broad range of topics.
- Partner with colleagues across the network to identify, integrate, & analyse additional data sets to enable better decision making.
- By defining, delivering and continually improving project reporting/analytics processes, drive a high performing project portfolio.
- Development of systems solutions as needed to support the above objective.
- The primary customer of the Business Intelligence team is the Innovation Management / Project Portfolio Management community, who require ongoing reports and insights to maximize project portfolio and project pipeline performance.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in: Statistics/Mathematics, Computer Science, BIS, Engineering, Finance/Business or a related field.
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional, virtual, and global teams
- Project Management skills: organising, planning, influencing, feedback, delivery.
- Subject matter expertise in data analysis and visualization.
- Exposure to SQL, Python, R, PowerQuery, or similar.
- Highly Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Familiarity with large data sets, data manipulation, and data cleansing.
- Experience of working with Business Intelligence tools e.g. Qlik, PowerPivot, or Tableau.
For a confidential chat on this or other roles please contact 021 49110 64 or email firstname.lastname@example.org