The role of the Policy Management Officer involves working in a fast moving environment and administrating a portfolio of Corporate Clients. The roles provide candidates with the opportunity to be the “face” of the company, working with their colleagues to ensure that we exceed the requirements of the client or brokers on the administration and renewal of their contracts.
- Be a strong team player with good communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and open to learning new skills
- Respond to requests from external and internal clients through email within our 24 hour service level agreements (SLA)
- Process 40+ email per day and work on additional tasks
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned group schemes, Sales Managers & brokers.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with internal clients
- Be courteous in your verbal and written communication and at the same time ensure that your message is clear and complete.
- Demonstrate a cooperative spirit and contribute to a positive and supportive working environment.
- Responsible for the policy management of small, medium and large corporate clients.
- Follow department and company procedures in relation to anti-corruption and fraud, complaints handling and data protection.
- Aim to achieve a first-time resolution when communicating via email or phone.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with external clients (i.e. group contacts, brokers, etc.). Manage your markets effectively as per team requirements.
- Administrative experience in a customer focused role
- Experience working in a pressurized environment with tight deadlines
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Valid EU work permit with the ability to work full-time year round
- Fluency in English and German
What we offer…
- A competitive Salary and bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities and training that come with be part of a large multinational company
- Excellent benefits such as pension, health insurance for employee, his/her spouse and children under 18, and discounts on car and house insurance
- Incremental salary increases related to the length of service
- Free onsite parking
- Sports & Club society
- Transport Subsidy
- Support for professional studies including APA examinations
- Relocation Assistance
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!