Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo, are looking to hire a Plant Support Engineer on a 12 month contract.
- To ensure the performance of day to day preventative and demand maintenance activity to maintain manufacturing and utility equipment.
- To liaise with Production to ensure equipment performance is maximized.
- To maintain records and documentation on relevant Engineering Procedures and preventative/ demand maintenance.
- To liaise with Internal/External Engineering Personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining trouble shooting, and installing/commissioning equipment.
- To facilitate the implementation of equipment projects.
- Relevant Electrical, Mechanical trade exams or academic engineering qualification to Ordinary degree level at a minimum. Automation experience is an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant industry at an equivalent position.
- Detailed functional knowledge of wide range of manufacturing equipment is required.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com