Plant Manager (Permanent)
- Our client is a supplier and manufacturer of single-use fluid handling components and systems in high performance plastics for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries.
- Report directly to the Director of Operations for Europe
- Responsibility for the integration of the Dublin organisation into their overall environment.
- Ensuring the correct behaviours aligned to our client’s operations, while maintaining the current operations capabilities.
- The plant manager will oversee all plant activities in order to meet business objectives that are consistent with quality compliance requirements within the Pharma sector.
- Responsibility for all plant functions to ensure efficient coordination of all operations of the processing plant
- Delivery of all business budgetary and programme commitments.
- Consistently maintain full compliance to statutory, EHA and quality obligations.
- Continuous improvement.
- Deliver all business objectives and plant performance KPI’s without compromising our clients commitment to a safe and compliant environment in all aspects of the operation.
- Manage daily operations in the plant facility to meet client expectations, quality standards, on time delivery and lead time.
- Maintain and develop across Ireland a sustainable approach to Customer Intimacy.
- Establish technical capabilities to troubleshoot manufacturing operations and continuously improve manufacturing efficiencies, costs and product quality.
- Implement a robust workforce planning programme for hiring, training and development of current and new staff to meet the business needs now and future.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Demonstrated capabilities in operations and leadership, formal presentations and persuasiveness.
- Advanced level of skills in several technical areas, EHS, engineering and supply chain.
- Demonstrated abilities in project and personnel supervision and motivation.
- Qualification in Engineering, Quality or Operations Management.
Interested? Contact Blaithin now:-