**Plant Maintenance Manager**Westmeath**Medical Devices**Perm role**
Great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineering Manager to join a Global Medical Device Manufacturing Company in Westmeath.
As a Plant Maintenance Manager. you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.
Plant Maintenance Manager responsibilities:
• Effectively managing the Maintenance department, encouraging and fostering a culture that focuses on safety, service, quality and production in line with customer requirements.
• Encouraging a culture of teamwork and integration within Engineering, and most importantly with Manufacturing Operations, Quality, EHS & HR departments.
• Developing talent within the department, create development goals for department members, and have succession plans in place.
• To ensure all department targets and objectives are met - safety, quality, waste, PM’s, costs, OEE.
• Fostering a culture of continuous improvement to formulate predictive/preventative maintenance plans to reduce un-planned stoppages and identify equipment changes to improve.
• Managing maintenance and plant capital & expense budgets.
• Negotiate with external suppliers of plant services and equipment.
Plant Maintenance Manager requirements:
• BEng / MEng Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
• Strong leadership skills with significant team/departmental management experience within an engineering or maintenance environment of 30+ technicians.
• Experience in a highly regulated industry, ideally Medical Device manufacture
• A good blend of both mechanical and electrical experience
FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.