Planning Manager – South East
This is an exciting new opportunity. As Planning Manager, your responsibility will be to monitor your departments budget, inventory, and production schedule. You will ensure manufacturing schedules are driving the production of the right SKUs and maintain an optimally efficient inventory of production materials to maximize customer service while optimizing manufacturing efficiency. Create planning studies and generate reports about new programs, plans, and regulations will also be part of your new role.
- Maintenance of and daily monitoring of DC SKU inventory levels against the target.
- Ensuring efficient and effective scheduling that balances Customer requirements with maximum production utilization and minimum inventory levels.
- Focusing on Customer satisfaction through continuous monitoring of established metrics relating to order-fill, backorder and inventory replenishment.
- Liaising with Operations on backorder and low limit SKUs.
- Interpretation and analysis of demand/supply data, and communicate the possible effects on manufacturing performance, inventory levels, and Customer Service.
- Maintenance of Raw Materials Planning parameters in line with MPS and regular liaison with Purchasing staff on relevant issues pertaining to the demand and supply of Raw Materials.
- Forecasting of lot profiles for Operations and Cartoning to determine setups for coming months/years.
- Day to day management of Production Planners.
- Lead projects on Production Planning improvements to manufacturing efficiencies while maintaining Customer Service.
- Key player in any system developments and enhancements pertaining to improving Planning processes.
- Execute other managerial and operational disciplines of the Planning Department as and when required. Focus on the continuous enhancement and credibility of the department, within the Organization, through a professional and mature approach at all times.
- Graduate or equivalent professional qualification e.g. P.I.C.S Certification.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Planning/Scheduling/Inventory Management with a detailed understanding of all other Supply Chain functions.
- Focused on Customer Service and delivering Key Operational Measurements
- Ability to use Excel at an advanced level and high-level understanding of ERP LX
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org