- Work independently to develop and manage the schedule of work for all projects and programs within the Engineering Department.
- Develop the scope of work, resource requirements, and parts requirements to complete all tasks in a safe, compliant, efficient and effective manner.
- Write clear, concise, and accurate project plans
- Clearly communicate with Customers, F&E, Quality and Central Inventory staff regarding project status and requirements.
- Collaborate with customers and craft groups to schedule maintenance and project activities as required to support site operations.
- Coordinate activities into efficient groupings to allow efficient execution while minimizing the interruption to customer operations.
- Identify and coordinate contractor resources as required to effective complete tasks
- Develop project progress dashboards on a periodic basis
- Lead progress meetings
- Work with maintenance planner, all engineering management and the projects team in order to develop one integrated Engineering plan
- Develop metrics and KPIS for team
- Master’s degree or Bachelors’ degree and 5 years of directly related experience
- 5 years of experience in a mechanical or utilities related maintenance or maintenance support role or 4 years of experience in a maintenance engineering support role
- 3 years of experience in cGMP maintenance, operations or engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Mastery on all scheduling tools
- Very strong project management skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Broad skills and experience with maintenance of utilities or process equipment
- Knowledge of work forecasting methods.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Excel.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!