Planning Analyst required for a Galway based multinational, with 1 – 2 years’ experience in Planning, Supply Chain or related role. 12 month contract. Hybrid Galway city.
- Facilitate overall Global Demand Planning system for the company, including coordination of inputs from Global Demand Planning teams to support the publication of the monthly Global Demand Plan.
- Coordinate and build upon the close working relationships with global BU Demand Planning teams, Commercial, Marketing, Supply Planning and the Supply Chain teams, and optimize the efficiency and accuracy of the Global Demand & SAP load inputs and outputs.
- Manage strict adherence to S&OP deadlines across multiple global teams.
- Work with multiple systems to ensure Global Demand Planning inputs and outputs are completed to a high degree of accuracy and timeliness, - e.g. SAP, Qlikview, Power BI.
- Manage communications with internal and external partners.
- Coordinate New product introduction and Discontinuation to be implemented in the Global Demand Plan.
- Communication and liaison with Global Purchasing / Planning teams, to ensure proper forecast flow on SAP.
- Track and monitor Performance of Teams against monthly S&OP Metrics. Highlight deficiencies and work with the team to achieve resolution, performance improvement.
- Provide highly accurate analytical inputs in a timely manner to support reporting, performance measurement and decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably Supply Chain or Data Science
- Work experience in a Planning, Supply Chain or related area for 1-2 years is desirable
- Advanced Analytical Skills and ability to work with complex data sets a distinct advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP and Data visualization tools experience (Power BI, Tableau) is desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.