We have an exciting opportunity for a Planner to join a leading biopharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Cork. This position is an 18-month fixed-term contract and will support customer service and planning activities for the business.
• Deliver effective and efficient Customer Service, working with business partners to ensure world-class customer service levels and supply chain performance. In particular:
-Timely & Accurate order entry of sales orders.
-Expediting backorders and backlogs.
-Coordination of priority allocation to customers.
-Managing orders and maintaining customer data within the sales order system.
-Resolving sales, delivery, or technical issues promptly and accurately.
• Deliver effective and efficient Planning- Ensure the timely placement of PO’s in support of automatic daily replenishment and supplemental order processes.
• Expedite past PO ‘s, maintain PO dates and resolve PO discrepancies.
• Work with warehouse stakeholders to manage stock queries.
• Investigate critical supply issues, communicate and provide updates on resolution dates.
• Inventory management in line with agreed targets and processes- taking actions to minimize excess inventory, including managing inventory repatriation, and approving in market returns.
• Strive for continuous improvements to enhance service and implement lean process improvements.
• Lead market service reviews and performance analysis with a view to improving service. Represent market supply needs & challenges within the Sales & Operations and STEM Planning Process.
• Represent market supply needs & challenges within the Sales & Operations and STEM Planning process.
• Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Service / Planning.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a particular focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers.
• Experience in the Medical Device industry or medical field is desirable.
• Strong analytical skills. Ability to read, manipulate and understand data in order to make effective Customer Service-related decisions.
• Motivation to provide an outstanding service to our customers.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.