Planner Buyer APICS qualified with 3 years plus experience in a manufacturing environment. Co. Galway
Responsible for procuring raw materials, components, equipment, tooling, supplies and services,
to ensure a 100% customer service level, while achieving the targeted Quality & Cost objectives.
Assist in the implementation of sourcing & commodity strategies for all goods and/or services to achieve improvements in all areas of Quality, Cost and Service.
- Minimum of a Level 8 degree in a relevant discipline / APICS CPIM certification is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a relevant role.
- Superuser in within ERP with timely resolution of exception messages on purchasing and Production controls a major Plus
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Capable of taking initiative in recognizing corrective actions
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.