Planner Buyer required with 3 years plus experience in purchasing, logistics, supply chain manufacturing environment. Long term contract. Galway city
The purpose of this job function is to carry out the day to day general administration activities associated with logistics, planning and purchasing and shipping of direct and indirect goods.
Logistics – (Materials / Components)
- Scheduling collections/deliveries in line with project and production schedules
- Preparing relevant documentation for all deliveries
- Review and follow up on orders to ensure on time delivery
- Build and maintain supplier relationships
Supply Chain (Purchasing/ Planning / Inventory Management)
- Responsible for inventory management
- Weekly/ Monthly stocktaking and re-ordering
- Control and management of Inventory Log
- Monitoring of supplier delivery schedules
- Ensuring zero stock outages (including product components and consumables)
- Support in the prioritisation of Incoming Inspection activities
- Responsible for control of on-site inventory including shelf life and logistics
- Control and shipping of released product as requested and review, reconciliation, storage and control of unused product.
- Responsible for management and maintenance of goods in the warehouse
- Highlight any potential supply problems and possible improved efficiencies
- Must have at least 3 years plus experience in manufacturing across purchasing, planning, logistics etc.
- Experience working in a fast paced multi – task environment.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Strong systems skills in the use of Microsoft Office Professional Software.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.