Excellent opportunity for a Photonics Team Lead to join an innovative start up Medical Devices company based in Belgium. The Photonics Team Lead will manage and coordinate technology development activities to maintain, scale and improve the company's photonics platform.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- The Photonics Team Lead will manage the sensor technology with a focus on the photonic design and respective components
- The Photonics Team lead will manage external suppliers related to photonic research, design and development.
- Manage team resources, to align timelines to achieve project goals
- Scout alternative photonics solutions, technologies and methods to improve the company product
- Align technical requirements across technology departments
- Manage external and internal technology development assessment activities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Master’s degree in science or engineering with preferably specialization in micro- or nanofabrication technology and/or photonics
- Min. 5 years of experience in a people management role
- Accept and be able to work in a medical device environment and be familiar with ISO 13485 standards
- Experience working in technology development/product development environments
- Understanding of the V-model in product development and Risk Management as per ISO14971 standard
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell
+353 (0) 71 9108062