On behalf of our client, a global healthcare leader of in vitro diagnostics based in Longford, we are recruiting for a number of exciting Technical Support Scientist roles.
We are looking to speak with suitably qualified candidates, ideally with a PHD in a Life Science discipline or a Masters with 2 years relevant industry experience. These positions come with full benefits after probation is completed.
Our client is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. The company’s portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines and serve people in over 160 countries.
- To provide the necessary technical support to strategic programmes, ensuring plant meets its customer quality, service, regulatory, financial and safety goals.
- To provide the necessary technical support to the product manufacturing team, ensuring that production targets are attained.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws, as well at the Global and Technical standards.
- To assist in product development/improvement projects.
- To ensure the smooth transfer of new products from other sites.
- To complete and document investigations per site procedures.
- To design and manage process improvement projects and validations.
- To work in concert with the manufacturing & quality teams to identify, document, investigate and remedy the cause of product non-conformance in compliance with site CA/PA system requirements.
- To participate in laboratory maintenance programs, for example instrument maintenance and calibrations, waste disposal and ordering of laboratory reagents.
- To update statistical process control charts and circulate information, highlighting any issues identified.
- We are open to considering candidates with a minimum of a Masters and 2 years relevant industry experience or PhD graduates. We are open to candidates with a higher level of experience also who may suit more Senior level Scientist positions.
- Two years experience in the development or support of diagnostic assays or relevant post-graduate qualification. desired.
There are remote working options available for discussion with these roles.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Davin Ferguson.