Our client, a global healthcare leader who specialises in life-changing technologies is recruiting for a number of PhD Scientists in Industry. If you have a PhD and are looking to advance your career, please get in contact with us today.
As a PhD Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Authoring protocols, standard control procedures (SCPs), chemical and biological risk assessments, reports, and documenting investigations.
- On-market product support.
- Non-conformance investigations.
- Root cause analysis of process control deviations.
- Manufacturing technical process support.
- Raw material qualification.
- Analytical test method validation.
- R&D process transfer to manufacturing.
- A relevant Ph.D. in a scientific/technical area.
What You'll Receive
- Comprehensive industry training and experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare cover.
- Life Insurance.
- 21 days paid annual leave.
- Educational Assistance.
- Learning and Development Programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Workplace Wellness Programmes.
- Onsite parking and cafeteria.
For a confidential discussion and more information on these PhD roles, please contact Emma Cawley.