Are you looking to take the next step in your career and join a dynamic and fast-moving organisation?
If you have previous experience in a GMP environment and have experience in leading and managing large teams then keep reading!
I have multiple Pharmaceutical Chemistry Team Leader positions open and would be keen to discuss your next career move with you. For more information please call Aisling on 021-4809118 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Effectively manage all members of their team including areas such as, work rotas, productivity, training & development, safety, quality, documentation, etc. to ensure the laboratory is run at maximum efficiency.
- Liaise closely with the Section Manager to ensure that resources are available to guarantee that testing activities are completed to customer’s timelines
- Manage online reporting on LIMS, scheduling the work from start to sign off, developing and checking customer reports in a timely manner so as customer expectations are met consistently.
- Review test methods for quotation purposes.
- Ensure that the Systems and Procedures are maintained to meet regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is authorised and filed accurately in line with company procedures.
- Communicate regularly with their team and all other ancillary groups to ensure information is transferred effectively throughout the organisation.
- Participate in routine regulatory and customer inspections.
- Ensure that all analysts are trained and have completed training records for all tests and other training completed.
- Ensure equipment is properly maintained and in the event of a breakdown that it is repaired in accordance with company procedures (with reference to timeliness, quality and cost.)
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
- 5 years’ experience in a GMP analytical laboratory is desirable.
- At least 2 years’ supervisory experience is desirable.
- Ability to co-ordinate, schedule and prioritise analytical work.
- Excellent technical ability and strong, proven leadership skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org