Excellent opportunities in an expanding multinational to work on projects across the Pharma and Biotechnology sector.
- Perform routine analysis, as requested by the client
- For the Finished Product team this testing includes dissolution testing, HPLC, GC, UV-Vis etc.
- For the Raw Materials team this testing includes FTIR, UV-Vis, Viscosity, Karl Fisher etc.
- For the Water Chemistry team this testing includes TOC, conductivity and wet chemistry testing
- Prepare and approve results for tests in which they are deemed competent.
- Aware of customers’ requirements and should strive to meet those requirements keeping in mind the cycle is not complete until the customer has obtained their report.
- Deal with customer queries and telephone significant results to customers.
- Keep up to date with any technological or method revisions in their area, ensuring their training is complete and adjusting their work as required.
- Train other more junior members of staff in analytical techniques as required.
- Perform QC samples in accordance with company procedures.
- Revise SOPs as required by the laboratory.
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation when requested.
- Keep the laboratory area clean and tidy in both ‘seen’ and ‘unseen’ areas.
- Provide cover for other members of staff as required.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
- Minimum BSc in Science, preferably chemistry
- Minimum 1 – 8 years’ experience in a GMP Environment, preferably in a QC role
- Experience with finished product release testing, water chemistry testing or raw materials testing is required
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021-4911063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org