Pharma Sales Engineer
We are partnering exclusively with a leading Process Systems provider servicing the Pharmaceutical and Chemical industries who are looking to hire a Sales Engineer who will help grow their business here in Ireland. With an already significant client base across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, there promises to be exceptional growth within the business, and with this, great opportunity. Reporting to the General Sales Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop in a company that has a long tenure amongst its staff and a vibrant work environment. Experience within the pharma sector is preferred along with a 3rd level qualification in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Hybrid working options are available post onboarding.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Sales engineer of the complete organisation product portfolio in Ireland with potential to develop into Sales Manager role in the future.
- To support existing customers with sales and service requirements on all products.
- To progress inquiries until orders have been placed by customers.
- Supporting the senior sales manager for Ireland to reach and surpass the budget figures set annually.
- Ensure there is correct communication between our customers and our competent centers on Capital equipment projects.
- Support with daily sales of service and spares to customers and support customers with any issues as efficiently as possible.
- Generating reports in a timely manner as required on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Liaise with the Engineering houses on projects from inquiry to implantation.
- Customer relations and engage in regular site visits.
- To actively prospect for new customers for our products and inquiries and use roadshows to support as required.
- To attend and assist in customer FAT visits to the competent centers In Europe.
- Plan to grow and develop in a Sales management role, package to suit.
- 3rd level qualification in Chemistry, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Driven with a willingness to learn and develop.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Versatile and energetic.
- Flexible to travel throughout Ireland (approx. 2/3 days a week) and abroad on a more ad-hoc basis.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.