- Reference: SJ46130
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leitrim, Sligo
- Category: Administration
Our client based in Sligo requires a Personal Assistant to cover a maternity leave contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The provision of an efficient administration to include all file and diary management;
- Data Protection guidance;
- Drafting of various documents such as speeches, reports and certain funding applications;
- The provision of administrative support as required for the Board of Directors, Management Team, and other such committees as may be convened.
- Scheduling of meetings and preparation of documentation;
- Responsible for the maintenance of records to include sick leave and annual leave for all staff;
- Responsible for dealing with sensitive and confidential issues between senior staff, public figures and other external agencies
- Responsible for the provision of administration support for the preparation of relevant publications;
- The provision of administrative assistance in PR matters and the engagement as appropriate with members of the management body on relevant matters;
- Organise and conduct campus tours as required.
- Participate in induction;
- Liaise with Finance Department
- Deal with all deferral queries.
- Organise external talks for students
- Organise various events
- A third level degree or equivalent.
- Extensive experience of working at senior administrative level in a professional environment.
- A high level of organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment, along with ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, while working to the highest of confidentiality standards at all times.
- High level ICT and MIS skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!