There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Performance Specialist to join our client's team who is a leading manufacturer of infant nutrition based in Cork on a full-time, permanent basis. The ideal candidate will come from an engineering or manufacturing background.
About the role
The Performance Specialist will be responsible for the manufacturing performance on the site. This includes project, working with the manufacturing teams on performance, working with internal & external stakeholders, problem-solving plus all aspects of factory manufacturing performance.
- Define project scope, deliverables, schedules, and tasks list in line with cost reduction schemes
- Efficiency in project’s undertaken such as waste management and automated systems
- Estimate duration and resource requirements
- Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Facilitate setting of technical, functional, and business requirements
- Develop detailed project plans including resource plans
- Track/manage project from initiation to successful completion
- Resolve Project issues, problems, and changes
- Drive correct usage and development of all Performance-related systems
- Development of a structure that will allow for effective implementation of changes and individual elements of transformation
- Implementation and ongoing development of the vision of Digital Production – to improve production efficiency
- Liaise with suppliers and technology centres to understand new technologies and identify potential solutions for the plant
- Experience in a manufaturing or engineering setting
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Confident of in collaboration and seeking out improvements
- Logical and methodical approach to work practices and processes
- Good reporting writing and numerical skills
- A team player who can galvanise support for achieving key objectives
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.